A new eco-responsible real estate project of 23 condos will see the light of day in the heart of Plateau Mont-Royal. The look of the original building, the old Guérin bookstore will be preserved while elements of contemporary architecture are integrated by adding two floors of living space and mezzanines.
The building will also include large aluminum windows, an interior landscaped courtyard, indoor parking spaces with electric charging stations, and a communal rooftop terrace with a spectacular view of Mount Royal and Downtown Montreal.
THE ASSETS OF THE PROJECT
- Close to the Mont-Royal metro station
- Contemporary architecture
- Concrete and steel structure
- Abundant windows
- Landscaped interior courtyard
- Green terraces on the rooftop
- Large storage spaces
- Indoor parking with electric charging stations
- Studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms
- Private area for bikes, motorcycles and scooters
- Dedicated space for bicycles repair and maintenance.
Launch is scheduled for summer 2019
Sales office: 3997 Saint-Denis Street
Mon. Thu 1 pm-7 pm - Sat. Sunday. 1 pm - 5 pm
Listing information last updated on January 20th, 2019 at 12:24pm CST.